This fisherman caught a massive 400-pound fish while straddling a paddleboard
Captain Ben Chancey fought with a 412 pound grouper off the coast of Florida for 20 minutes until the gargantuan fish finally surrendered. Chancey was riding a paddleboard and was knocked off twice by the fish.Produced by Emma Fierberg. Video courtesy of Associated Press.
- Earth's satellites, power grids and planes may have more time to prepare against the threat of solar flares
- These are India’s top 10 'most livable' cities, according to the government's Ease of Living Index 2020
- Flipkart is reportedly looking to list in US via a blank cheque firm
- Smartphone brand OPPO will launch new fitness band on March 9
- Ahead of its electric three-wheeler launch, EV startup Euler Motors raises ₹30 crore