This food start up is letting amateur chefs like you and me to cook and become a food entrepreneur
At a time, when we see food delivery start ups being born every other day and most of them providing the same service, the only difference being the amount of free order limit for new users, there is a start up that promises something very different.
This is an online portal that connects foodies with home chefs and caterers in Delhi-NCR. It is the best place for you to find and order delicious home-cooked food made with love! With more than 200 chefs on board, you can choose from a variety of 6000 cuisines and menus and have many mouth-watering treats get delivered to your doorstep!
Having being inducted in the government’s ‘Start up India programme’, Foodcloud has received the first phase of funding worth Rs 3.5 crore.
AdvertisementThe whole idea is to disrupt the food delivery start up ecosystem with a pinch of strong flavour. If you are an amateur chef and love to cook or a homemaker with a knack of churning out deliciousness out of mundane dal and cabbage, it’s time to stop limiting yourself to Facebook and
So how does one enrol him/herself as a chef on the Foodcloud platform?
“All he needs to do is join as a chef on our website (www.foodcloud.in) and register himself. Post that we arrange a tasting session for him where his food is judged on parameters like quality, hygiene, presentation etc. After the approval, we sign a contract with the chef and help him upload his menu on the website. Once the formalities are over, we immediately make him live on our portal,” the founder Vedant Kanoi told
And guess what? You don’t even need any sort of qualifications in hospitality. “We came to the market with an all new idea of engaging the home chefs in the business and give them the chance to portray their talent and make money following their passion,” added Kanoi.
So, anyone who can cook tasty, hygienic, healthy, homelike, authentic or gourmet meals is welcomed to join Foodcloud. However the chefs are encouraged to register with FSSAI for better.
The chef enrollment process goes like:
Advertisement- Join as a chef on www.foodcloud.in
- Verify your email ID
- Tasting session is scheduled
- Contract signing
- Menu upload
- Live on the website
Advertisement- Receive orders
The chef decides the pricing himself but it is always suggested to set a competitive pricing to receive maximum orders. So your part time job for the weekend is sorted and it’s just like any other work from home job, just that you are chasing your dream.
Meanwhile you can take inspirations from the leading chefs in Delhi-NCR who are sitting at home, making people happy with food and earning money. They include,
Popular on BI
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Advantage Club Hiring
- Best Indian Companies
- Dussehra Messages
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- Nykaa IPO
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons