This generous CEO shared $27 million with his employees after selling his company
Aydin carved out $27 million for his 114 employees and give each of them a slice. This made the average bonus in the payout $237,000, almost 150 times the normal monthly wage at the Turkish company - employees typically earn between $1,000 to $2,000 a month.The CEO wanted to reward his employees for building the company with their hard work and talent.
It was also reported that many employees were crying from happiness when Aydin broke the news to them.Yemeksepeti, meaning "food cart" in Turkish, is Turkey's first and largest online food delivery site, similar to platforms like Postmates or Grubhub. It promises to have food delivered to its customer's doorsteps within 30-45 minutes of an order.
The company does over 3 million transactions a month, reported Quartz.And on that warm and fuzzy note, there are other thoughtful bosses out there who have donated kidneys to their employee's sons and paid off their worker's mortgage.
- 5-star rating refrigerator (fridge) in India
- Best soundbar with Dolby Atmos in India 2021
- Best soundbars with a wireless subwoofer
- Myntra signs up Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda and Dulquer Salmaan as its newest brand ambassadors
- Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins