This infographic shows the best way to cook every cut of beef
Barbecue season is around the corner and its the time to freshen up your beef knowledge.
The Cattlemen's Beef Board created an infographic that shows every type of beef cut and how each is best cooked.While almost all cuts can be prepared on the grill, there are a few alternative methods like cooking skillet-to-oven for rib eye and tenderloin. Some of the leaner meats, such as sirloin and tri-tip can simply be stir fried, while thicker cuts like ribs and brisket are slow-cook only.
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC