This is the best taco spot in the US, according to Yelp
The family behind Tacos El Gordo has been operating restaurants for 40 years, but opened the first Tacos El Gordo in 1998. They now have four locations, two around San Diego, and two in Las Vegas.
Yelp commenters rave about everything, but the Adobada is a particular favorite. These spicy (but not too spicy) pork tacos are similar to Al Pastor (don't forget to ask for pineapple in them). And they are so good people allegedly dream about them."You can't beat the authenticity of getting your Adobada sliced off the meat carousel," one Yelp commenter wrote.
And while these tacos may be the best you can get in the US, one commenter says they aren't as good as the Tacos El Gordo in Tijuana itself. But to get some of that goodness, you have to make the trek across the border. Tacos El Gordo
Tacos El Gordo
NOW WATCH: Here's why food tastes different in space
- 1.28 lakh people over 60 years get 1st dose of COVID vaccine on first day
- Chinese hackers target Indian vaccine makers SII and Bharat Biotech: Report
- GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
- Here is the list of common side-effects of COVID-19, so that you don't panic if you get these
- These are the top 10 likely IPOs scheduled in March 2021