This is the fastest Bentley the luxury car maker has ever built
The Continental GT "Black Edition" now enjoys 633 horsepower and a healthy reserve of torque, enough to pull the stately British grand tourer to an impressive 206 mph, according to Bentley.It will reportedly also do the sprint to 60 mph in under 4 seconds.Advertisement
The new Black Edition also allows for several new color choices, added to a long, long list of customizing options essential on any luxury vehicle of this caliber.
Here's the new Continental GT.
The new Continental GT Speed Black.
A convertible version is also offered.Advertisement
The Continental GT's (almost comically large) W12 engine now produces a healthy 633 horsepower and builds a mountain of torque.
Like many boutique car makers, Bentley emphasizes the amount of work that goes into crafting each one of its cars ...Advertisement
... in the case of the Continental GT, that would be 110 hours ... with all work done by hand.
With a successor planned for 2018, the now 11-year-old current Continental model is likely nearing its zenith.Advertisement
- Einstein's theory of general relativity just got 500 times harder to beat thanks to the first-ever black hole to be caught on camera
- Twitter was temporarily down for users in India
- Reliance Retail cashes yet another hefty cheque – Mubadala to invest ₹6,247.5 crore
- North Pole could see more clouds as a new chemical compound infiltrates its skies
- New motor vehicle rules effective from October 1— Here’s everything you need to know