This is the fastest Bentley the luxury car maker has ever built
The Continental GT "Black Edition" now enjoys 633 horsepower and a healthy reserve of torque, enough to pull the stately British grand tourer to an impressive 206 mph, according to Bentley.It will reportedly also do the sprint to 60 mph in under 4 seconds.
Here's the new Continental GT.
The new Continental GT Speed Black.
A convertible version is also offered.Advertisement
The Continental GT's (almost comically large) W12 engine now produces a healthy 633 horsepower and builds a mountain of torque.
Like many boutique car makers, Bentley emphasizes the amount of work that goes into crafting each one of its cars ...Advertisement
... in the case of the Continental GT, that would be 110 hours ... with all work done by hand.
With a successor planned for 2018, the now 11-year-old current Continental model is likely nearing its zenith.Advertisement
- UltraTech Cement's ₹5,477 crore expansion plan is a sign that Birla is betting on a faster economic recovery
- SBI’s mobile banking app is down for the third time in 30 days — digital services take a hit for the 25th time this year
- HCL Tech's Roshni Nadar is India's richest woman in 2020, according to Kotak Wealth Hurun India list
- Hero ISL’s viewership for the first 8 matches has grown by 16% in comparison to last year
- Reliance Infratel resolution plan approved by NCLT Mumbai – Jio to pick up the tower unit