This is what happens to your brain and body when you check your smartphone before bed
Staring at screens right before sleep turns out to be a lot worse than previously thought. Dr. Dan Siegel, clinical professor of psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine, lays out all of the negative effects that bedtime screen viewing can have on the brain and body.
- Old vehicle owners may have to pay up to ₹3,800 per year as ‘Green tax’
- Here’s how Smytten has been bridging the demand and supply gap for premium products using consumer trials
- The creative process: The journey from a brief to 'Final_final.jpg'
- Top stocks to watch on January 27
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth