This is what happens to your brain and body when you check your smartphone before bed
Staring at screens right before sleep turns out to be a lot worse than previously thought. Dr. Dan Siegel, clinical professor of psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine, lays out all of the negative effects that bedtime screen viewing can have on the brain and body.
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Taj Hotels’ Qmin food delivery app claims to be the only profitable business among its peers
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn