This is what happens to your brain and body when you check your smartphone before bed
Staring at screens right before sleep turns out to be a lot worse than previously thought. Dr. Dan Siegel, clinical professor of psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine, lays out all of the negative effects that bedtime screen viewing can have on the brain and body.
- Baba Ramdev and Patanjali-owned Ruchi Soya wants to raise money from the market again
- Best office chairs for working from home
- Delhi unlock: Restaurants to reopen with 50% capacity; malls, markets to open daily, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Budget constraint cannot justify violation of citizens' right to clean environment: NGT
- Weekly crypto roundup: WazirX under scrutiny, El Salvador makes Bitcoin legal tender and more