This is why it is the best time to become a full-time gamer
AdvertisementFrom 5 companies in pre 2005 era to more than 200 in post 2010 era speaks clearly about the stellar growth in the Indian gaming market. 27% of the companies have been recorded to have raked in average revenues of more than $1.6 million in 2014. Though most developers are focusing on the global market, 24% developers do see virtualisation and localisation as emerging trends. With India on the way to becoming one of the largest gamers’ markets of the world by 2019, how lucrative is a career in this industry? In recent times, very!
These infographs tell you why.
(Image credits: indiatimes, Nasscom)
Popular on BI
- ‘Padman of 2022’: Shark Peyush Bansal offers founder of women’s hygiene startup PadCare a blank cheque
- Gautam Adani lost $52 billion in 6 days. That's over 3 times what Sam Bankman-Fried lost in a similar timeframe.
- A 45-year-old biotech CEO may have reduced his biological age by at least 5 years through a rigorous medical program that can cost up to $2 million a year, Bloomberg reported
- Measures in place to address excess volatility: Sebi on Adani crisis
- Revival of rural economy to take time in the absence of triggers: JM Financial
- Logistics startup FarEye lays off 90 employees, 2nd job cut in 8 months
- Vani Jayaram, the voice behind 10,000 songs, passes away at 78
- Not the first time FPO is taken back, won't affect image of the country: FM