This is why it is the best time to become a full-time gamer
From 5 companies in pre 2005 era to more than 200 in post 2010 era speaks clearly about the stellar growth in the Indian gaming market. 27% of the companies have been recorded to have raked in average revenues of more than $1.6 million in 2014. Though most developers are focusing on the global market, 24% developers do see virtualisation and localisation as emerging trends. With India on the way to becoming one of the largest gamers’ markets of the world by 2019, how lucrative is a career in this industry? In recent times, very!
These infographs tell you why.
(Image credits: indiatimes, Nasscom)
- UP's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announces free funerals for deceased Covid patients
- You no longer need a Covid+ve report to get admitted to a hospital: Union Health Ministry
- Supreme Court sets up a 12-member National Task Force to facilitate public health response to the pandemic
- Adobe Summit 2021: Empowering a digital-first economy through personalisation
- Crime branch to probe recovery of O2 concentrators from Delhi eateries, including Khan Market's famous Khan Chacha and Town Hall