This is why it is the best time to become a full-time gamer
AdvertisementFrom 5 companies in pre 2005 era to more than 200 in post 2010 era speaks clearly about the stellar growth in the Indian gaming market. 27% of the companies have been recorded to have raked in average revenues of more than $1.6 million in 2014. Though most developers are focusing on the global market, 24% developers do see virtualisation and localisation as emerging trends. With India on the way to becoming one of the largest gamers’ markets of the world by 2019, how lucrative is a career in this industry? In recent times, very!
These infographs tell you why.
(Image credits: indiatimes, Nasscom)
Popular on BI
- Billionaire investor Mark Mobius says he's been able to get his money out of China, but investing in the country is still a 'dilemma' amid national security laws
- The Carnival cruise passenger who went overboard and remains missing was on his first cruise and it became his 'happy place,' his fiancée said
- The new Barbie movie used so much pink paint on set that it caused an international shortage, according to its production designer
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala