This map reveals Wi-Fi passwords at airports around the world
Adam Berry/Getty Images
Anil Polat, a travel blogger and computer security engineer, is doing the world a solid by creating an interactive map - which he regularly updates - that reveals the Wi-Fi passwords of dozens of airports around the world.
Click on an airport on the map to see both the password and the Wi-Fi's location.
Polat, who hopes to visit every country in the world, has a blog called foXoMad, which aims to help people "travel smarter." His WiFox map is updated regularly, based on verified information submitted by travelers.
- HCL Tech, Tata Motors and Nazara Technologies are the top stocks to watch out for on December 9
- An Indian media veteran is building a social media platform just for women after his wife got trolled on Whatsapp
- Not received Tega Industries’ IPO refund? Here are the things you should take a note of
- MapmyIndia’s IPO opens today — GMP at ₹784
- Anand Rathi Wealth IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status