This map shows why Wall Street is so excited about Netflix's expansion
Netflix announced on Wednesday that it would be expanding to 130 new countries, making it available in a total of 190 countries worldwide.
The news pushed Netflix stock up more than 6% immediately following the announcement, and analysts from Bank of America, MKM, and UBS have all published bullish notes on Thursday morning.To give an idea of how broad Netflix's reach really is, Statisa put together this map illustration for us. It shows Netflix covers pretty much the entire world, except for China, with yesterday's announcement.
- Google rolls out Android 12 developer preview 1.1 to address bugs and issues
- IPL to start on April 9 and final to be held on May 30, says BCCI
- Xiaomi patents new foldable smartphone
- Top 10 richest people in Canada according to Forbes as of March 7, 2021
- Global market for desktops, notebooks and tablets to grow 8% in 2021, says new report