This new McDonald's burger takes 4 hours to cook
The burger features Swiss pork shoulder that is slow-cooked until it's "so tender, it simply falls apart," according to the company.The meat is marinated in barbecue sauce and topped with mixed vegetables, apple slices, and a garlic spread.Advertisement
"With the pulled pork burger, we are combining slow food with our fast, friendly service," Thomas Truttman,vice president of marketing at McDonald's Switzerland, said in a news release.
The new sandwich is being tested in 25 McDonald's restaurants in Zurich and Geneva ahead of a potential nationwide rollout.
Along with the pulled-pork burger, McDonald's Switzerland is also rolling out another upscale burger called the "Prime" featuring 220 grams of beef, Gruyere cheese, coleslaw, arugula, relish, and a "farmer's sauce."
- Karnataka suspends air travel from 5 states; Cites spike in COVID-19 cases
- 48 fresh COVID-19 cases reported in Assam, total tally 831
- 12 more people die of COVID-19, TN sees 800 plus cases for second consecutive day
- Govt measures to deal with coronavirus impact 'very positive': Former RBI Guv Jalan
- PTI tally of COVID-19 cases and deaths in India at 7pm