This one simple trick makes Facebook's new emoji reactions way more fun
Facebook this week added new "Reactions" to supplement its signature Like button. People have mixed feelings about the additions so far, but one simple trick might make it all better.
Here's what Facebook Reactions normally look like:
Now, you should see this when you hover over Facebook's new Reactions:
Yar, that's much better.
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC