This startup recently had India’s first services flash sale at Re 1
An online marketplace for services BookMeIn recently had the country’s first flash sale on services from June 19th to 21st. The website was offering services including recreation to grooming at a slashed rate of Re. 1.
The list of services offered includes facial, hair wash, hair-styling, cleanup, manicure and pedicure to providing kickboxing lessons, gym, Zumba, tattoo, car wash and dance and fitness services.
Talking about the flash sale,
This comes at a time when e-commerce companies have been offering promotions and discounts to attract more consumers. This has worked well to increase India’s e-commerce adoption at the cost of reducing margins for retailers. However, if you were planning to join hip-hop classes or are keen to get inked or try a boho hairstyle, and somebody is giving you that for Re 1, why do you care!
- Assam surpasses 50,000 coronavirus cases, death toll crosses 120
- Odisha's COVID-19 cases cross 39,000-mark
- Mumbai rainfalls are become extreme because of warm ocean temperatures
- India nears 20 lakh tally with 56,000 new coronavirus cases reported in the last 24 hours
- HDFC’s share price opened 1.5% higher after announcing ₹14,000 crore fundraising