This unisex sling bag from Bellroy is the reinvented fanny pack we've been waiting for - we recommend it for both its form and function
- Bellroy designed a fanny-pack-like bag that's stylish, versatile, and unisex. The design is compact, but it surprisingly expands to hold a good amount of items.
- The Bellroy Sling can be worn across your chest, over your back, or on your shoulder, and its double-sided zipper design works for lefties and righties.
- Priced at $99 for the original and $159 for the premium version, the Bellroy Sling might be just as expensive as some backpacks, but its size and versatility make it great for commuting and traveling.
I'd like to think that I can leave home and go anywhere with only my phone, wallet, and keys. But as minimalist as I am, I always end up needing more than that. By the time I grab a few more essentials for the day ahead, my pants pockets are completely stuffed, or worse, I have to resort to a backpack that I don't really want to carry.Fanny packs have always been a solid solution for carrying extra items in a compact bag. They can also be hard to pull off unless one is going for a full-on '80s look with acid wash jeans and a Metallica T-shirt.Advertisement
Lucky for those who want to dress like it's 2019, Bellroy designed a fanny pack-like bag that's stylish, versatile, and surprisingly spacious - and it's called the Sling.Bellroy Sling is a unisex bag that can be worn across your chest, over your back, or conveniently over your shoulder. It has 7 liters of storage space and a compactible design for when you don't need to use the full capacity. Other useful features include double-sided zippers so you can easily open it whether you're a left or righty, a magnetic clasp on the strap for quick removal, a microfiber-lined pocket for sunglasses, and an interior key hook.
original version for $99 and the premium version for $159.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bellroy Sling
The Bellroy Sling PremiumAdvertisement
You can wear it to the front for quick access to your belongings...
To the back for mobility...Advertisement
Or conveniently over your shoulder.
The magnetic clasp on the strap makes it easy to remove.Advertisement
There's a microfiber-lined interior pocket, which is great for a loose pair of sunglasses.
The bottom lineAdvertisement
- 24 fresh COVID-19 cases in Assam, total rises to 798
- COVID-19: 75 new cases in Karnataka, total infections rise
- Air passenger who took IndiGo Bengaluru-Madurai flight tests positive for COVID-19
- Microsoft starts rolling out Windows 10 May update with built-in Linux, gaming improvements and more
- COVID-19: 128 fresh cases in AP, tally rises to 3,245