This year's big 'South Park' video game just got delayed to 2017
There is a new "South Park" game coming out. And since "South Park" (the show) looks the way it does, the game looks exactly like it.
So, what happened? It's not clear, unfortunately, but the game's publisher issued the following (vague) statement: "The development team wants to make sure the game experience meets the high expectations of fans and the additional time will help them achieve this goal." Okay then!Notably, the new "South Park" game is essentially a spiritual continuation of the last "South Park" game (seen below).
In "South Park: The Stick of Truth," you also controlled a so-called "new kid" to South Park who went on "Final Fantasy-esque" quests with "South Park" staple characters like Kyle and Kenny.
And in "South Park: The Fractured But Whole" you'll take on a similar role, only told through the scope of superheroes instead of a fantasy genre.Wanna know even more? Check out the latest trailer for it right here!
- Commercial flights from Bareilly airport expected to start by December
- Arvind Kejriwal launches ‘Green Delhi’ app — Here’s how to download and use the application
- New air pollution laws in Delhi-NCR — Non-compliance could lead to ₹1 crore fine, 5 years in jail
- WPP won $1.6 billion worth of new business in Q3
- Former Gujarat CM Keshubhai Patel dead