Thousands Of Facebook Users Are Telling Mark Zuckerberg What He Should Do In 2015
Some ideas include taking a photograph each day, planting a tree for every new Facebook user that joins in 2015, and writing a poem every day and sharing it publicly.
Other suggestions were more Facebook-related instead of personal, such as adding a "Sorry" button so that people wouldn't have to "Like" sad status updates.Multiple people also advocated for a "Dislike" button, which Zuckerberg previously said wouldn't add because he didn't want to give users a means of shaming one another on the site.
One user joked that Zuckerberg should delete all users that send "Candy Crush" invites.Here's the full text of Zuckerberg's post: I'm crowdsourcing ideas for my next year's personal challenge.Advertisement
For background, every year I take on a challenge to broaden my perspective and learn something about the world beyond my work at Facebook.
In past years, some of my challenges have been:- Learning to speak MandarinAdvertisement
- Meeting one new person who doesn't work at Facebook every day
- Writing a thank you note each day to someone who made the world better- Being a vegetarian (or only eating meat if I killed the animal myself)Advertisement
- Wearing a tie every day
At our last town hall Q&A, someone asked me what my challenge will be for the new year and I said I'd love ideas from our community.I have an idea of what my next challenge might be, but I'm open to more ideas before the new year officially begins. So share your ideas here!Advertisement
- CBSE and IBM's Artificial Intelligence curriculum set to be introduced in 200 schools in India
- Google, Facebook investing in Jio shows both see value, opportunities to co-exist: Report
- Easy ways to check your bank account balance on your phone
- Simple steps to run zoom meeting app on your laptop or phone
- India to resume international flights to US, France but only through 'air bubbles'