Thousands Of Facebook Users Are Telling Mark Zuckerberg What He Should Do In 2015
Other suggestions were more Facebook-related instead of personal, such as adding a "Sorry" button so that people wouldn't have to "Like" sad status updates.Multiple people also advocated for a "Dislike" button, which Zuckerberg previously said wouldn't add because he didn't want to give users a means of shaming one another on the site.
One user joked that Zuckerberg should delete all users that send "Candy Crush" invites.Here's the full text of Zuckerberg's post: I'm crowdsourcing ideas for my next year's personal challenge.
For background, every year I take on a challenge to broaden my perspective and learn something about the world beyond my work at Facebook.
In past years, some of my challenges have been:- Learning to speak Mandarin
- Meeting one new person who doesn't work at Facebook every day
- Writing a thank you note each day to someone who made the world better- Being a vegetarian (or only eating meat if I killed the animal myself)
At our last town hall Q&A, someone asked me what my challenge will be for the new year and I said I'd love ideas from our community.I have an idea of what my next challenge might be, but I'm open to more ideas before the new year officially begins. So share your ideas here!
- Farmer unions cancel Budget day march to Parliament, but say their agitation will continue
- 9 people died and 16 hospitalised out of 23,28,779 people vaccinated till now in India, but Additional Secretary, Health, said that none of the deaths are linked to the Covid-19 vaccination
- Naidu reviews arrangements for Budget Session of Parliament
- Budget day march to Parliament cancelled by farmer unions
- Sabyasachi sells 51% stake to Aditya Birla Fashion