Three Significant Economic Events Are Happening Today
Pay attention: There are three significant economic events happening today.
REUTERS/US Federal Reserve
From CalculatedRisk, they are:• At 8:15 AM, the ADP Employment Report for December. This report is for private payrolls only (no government). The consensus is for 205,000 payroll jobs added in December, down from 215,000 in November.
• At 2:00 PM, the Fed will release the FOMC Minutes for the Meeting of December 17-18, 2013.
• At 3:00 PM, Consumer Credit for November from the Federal Reserve. The consensus is for credit to increase $14.2 billion in November.Advertisement
The minutes from the FOMC decision should be very interesting, as that was the taper meeting.
- Reliance Jio opens web conferencing app JioMeet for public
- COVID-19: Mob booked for stopping medical team in Bhayander
- 4 fresh COVID-19 cases in Nagaland; count rises to 539
- Coronavirus cases in Dharavi slum grow by eight to 2,309
- GST intelligence cracks whip on pan masala manufacturers, detects over Rs 500 cr tax evasion