Tim Cook said Apple will reduce hiring in certain divisions because of the iPhone sales slowdown
Apple will cut back on hiring for certain divisions as the company re-adjusts its plans in the face of slowing iPhone sales, according to a Bloomberg report on Wednesday.CEO Tim Cook told employees during a meeting earlier this month that Apple would reduce hiring for certain unspecified groups, but said the company would not impose a hiring freeze, Bloomberg reported citing anonymous sources. Advertisement
Cook said he still had not decided which groups within Apple would be affected.
- Arunachal CM launches entrepreneurship plan to boost economy
- Meghalaya has set up task force to revive economy: Sangma
- Google may replace Duo video calling app with Meet
- Inside pics of the new Mahindra Thar 2020 — The next-gen SUV
- Mahindra Thar 2020 is set to make a market debut today— here’s what to watch out for