Tips and tricks to master 'Super Mario Run,' the first ever Mario game for iPhone
Nintendo's first "Super Mario" game for the iPhone is delightfully simple on the surface. Tap the screen! Little Mario will run by himself! He'll even hop over enemies for you!
What could go wrong?
As it turns out, there's a deeper level to "Super Mario Run" that's far more challenging than what the initial game lets on. Everything from the game's five coin system to the Toad Rally mode is secretly aimed at the most dedicated Super Mario players among us.
That could be you too! We put together our best tips and tricks to get you started:
- Singapore recorded 178 new COVID-19 cases
- UP minister tests positive for COVID-19
- Come back and innovate in India, Indian minister Dharmendra Pradhan tells overseas students
- Godrej looks to gain mkt share, add distressed projects amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Karnataka's COVID-19 tally may double in next 15-30 days: Health Minister