Top 5 things you need to know about the New Age XUV 500
Mahindra plans to cement its place in the Indian
Here is a compilation of what we think are the top 5 attributes of the new car. It will surely help you judge better.
C heetah DNA intact
Mahindra has stuck to its initial Cheetah inspired exterior s. That means no monumental surprises on the design front. Here are some of the new tweaks.
· Front grille with chrome inserts
· Static bending projector headlamps with light guides
· Muscular bonnet and bumper
· Fog lamps with chrome
· 10 spoke alloy wheels
· Window chrome lining
Swanky new features
The XUV500 truly pushes it’s boundaries in this one. It now offers an electrically adjustable sunroof, first in class logo projection lamps, and a host of other features that buyers would love to dig in.
· Electric sunroof
· Logo projection lamps on ORVMs
· Passive keyless entry
· Push button start-stop
· Voice Messaging
· New Reverse Parking Camera
· Mahindra’s BLUE SENSE app which you can use to control the infotainment system while in the car.
The major revamp in this front is the black-beige interior in place of the earlier unusual black-crimson styling. The subdued colours would appeal to a larger target audience.
· Black and Beige interior with Icy blue lounge lighting
· 6-way Power adjustable Driver’s seat
· 7 inch touchscreen infotainment with GPS
New top-end W10 variant:
Mahindra has introduced a new top-end W10 trim. It comes with a 7-inch infotainment system, reverse camera and push button start. It’s priced at Rs. 14.99 lakhs (FWD) and 15.99 lakhs (AWD) ex-showroom Delhi.
Engine stays the same:
The XUV500 facelift is expected to continue with the same 2.2-liter four-cylinder m-Hawk diesel engine. However, the current version has been tweaked for improved torque, fuel efficiency and drive train ratios. It also features a new Brake Energy Regeneration system.
The New Age XUV500 would be available in two new colours - Sunset Orange and Pearl White. This brings the total number to 5 colors in select variants.