Tour A $50 Million Glass Penthouse 60 Floors Above Madison Square Park
The luxury highrise on the south side of
Click here to skip right to pictures of the penthouse >>
The owner of this over-the-top penthouse will also have access to One Madison's 10,000 square feet of amenities, including a 50-foot lap pool, fitness center, yoga room, screening room, and playroom for children.One of the skinniest skyscrapers in NYC with a base of only 3,300 square feet, One Madison has had a controversial history. Originally built at the peak of the real estate bubble, the project was forced into foreclosure after lawsuits, buyer refunds, and forgery accusations in 2010.
Last year, the Related Companies, HFZ Capital Group, and CIM Group became the tower's new owners, according to The New York Times. They finished construction on the building, and were responsible for redesigning the floor plans, including One Madison's prize-jewel penthouse.
- US student visa restrictions may be eased slightly to help foreign non-immigrant students
- UP reports 1346 coronavirus cases in a day
- This new room-temperature liquid-metal battery may last longer than lithium-ion batteries, says a new research
- At least 8 Mississippi lawmakers test positive for COVID-19
- Elyments dips to 3.5 stars on Google Play Store — Here's what analysts believe India's new social network needs in order to be successful