Trump's McDonald's order packs a whopping 2,500 calories - here's what he gets
Donald Trump for President
- President Donald Trump's McDonald's order contains "two Big Macs, two Filet-O-Fish, and a chocolate malted," according to a new book.
- The order consists of nearly 2,500 calories, which is one day's worth of food for a man his age.
One of Trump's favorite dinner orders at McDonald's packs nearly 2,500 calories, which is more than a day's worth of food for a man his age, according to a new book written by two of his former campaign aides, Corey Lewandowski and David Bossie. Advertisement
President Donald Trump has a giant appetite for McDonald's.
Trump's order at McDonald's consists of "two Big Macs, two Filet-O-Fish, and a chocolate malted," the book reveals, according to the Washington Post.A Big Mac has three pieces of bread, two meat patties, cheese, and "special sauce." Each burger has 540 calories and 28 grams of fat.
The Filet-O-Fish sandwiches, which feature fried fish fillets, cheese, and tartar sauce, add another 820 calories and 40 grams of fat.McDonald's doesn't have a "malted" shake, so we must assume that Trump's order is simply a chocolate shake, which has 530 calories and 15 grams of fat. Trump is also a fan of McDonald's for breakfast. Advertisement
He reportedly used to have his bodyguard and confidante Keith Schiller run to McDonald's in the mornings during his campaign to grab him Egg McMuffins.
- IPO rush this week — CAMS, Chemcon and Angel Broking gear up to hit the market
- Two foreigners held for drug peddling
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart