Tunisian Girls Are Coming Home Pregnant After Performing 'Sexual Jihad' In Syria
View all Offers
SAVYA HOME Apex Zoom Ergonomic Home and Revolving Office Chair (Black)₹ 3139₹ 9000Buy On
- 22% OFF
Sleepwell Starlite Discover 5-inch Firm Double Size Foam Mattress (72*48*4 Inches)₹ 4399₹ 4879Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Comber High Back Mesh Office Chair (Grey & White)₹ 10089₹ 40000Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Alen 6 Seater Fabric LHS L Shape Sofa Set (Brown)₹ 29999₹ 42000Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Rollaway Wrought Iron Metal Folding Single Bed with 4-Inch Contemporary Foam Mattress, Lockable Wheels (Black)₹ 9999₹ 15000Buy On
The girls "are (sexually) swapped between 20, 30, and 100 rebels and they come back bearing the fruit of sexual contacts in the name of sexual jihad and we are silent doing nothing and standing idle," Al Arabiya reported he said during an address to the National Constituent Assembly.
The Telegraph has more:
"After the sexual liaisons they have there in the name of 'jihad al-nikah' - (sexual holy war, in Arabic) - they come home pregnant," Ben Jeddou told the MPs.
He did not elaborate on how many Tunisian women had returned to the country pregnant with the children of jihadist fighters.
Jihad al-nikah, permitting extramarital sexual relations with multiple partners, is considered by some hardline Sunni Muslim Salafists as a legitimate form of holy war.
Jeddo also said his ministry had taken a number of steps to stem the flow of Tunisians travelling to Syria.
Tunisia's former Mufti warned earlier this year that 13 Tunisian girls "were fooled" into travelling to Syria to offer sexual services for the rebels. He described the practice as a form of "prostitution."
"For Jihad in Syria, they are now pushing girls to go there. 13 young girls have been sent for sexual jihad. What is this? This is called prostitution. It is moral educational corruption," Battikh said.
- SEBI is hiring young graduate professionals for a monthly stipend of ₹60,000, last date is January 25
- HUL spent Rs 1,193 crore on advertising between October and December 2021
- Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant and Ravichandran Ashwin included in ICC Men's Test team of the Year 2021
- One in five Urban Company professionals took home at least ₹38,000 a month, claims the company
- Rythu Bandhu scheme - Telangana government deposits ₹7,400 crore into the bank accounts of 62 lakh farmers