Twitter may change the entire way you read tweets
Photo by: John Chiala/CNBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images
During his call with analysts, which was broadcast through Periscope, Twitter's interim CEO Jack Dorsey was also pretty honest with Twitter's shortcomings as a product, even hinting at a possible redesign that could compeltely change the way users read their tweets."You will see us continue to question the reverse chronological timeline," Dorsey said.Advertisement
Twitter's timeline streams tweets in way that shows the latest one at the top. That makes it difficult to follow old ones that you may have missed because you have to scroll all the way down to read it. This design has often been mentioned as one of the shortcomings of Twitter to reach a more broader user base.
"Our goal is to show more meaningful tweets and conversations," Dorsey added during the call. "If we meet these expectations, Twitter will become the first thing people check every morning to start their day."
- Indian and Chinese army hold fresh talks to discuss disengagement in Depsang plains
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath inaugurates a 400-bed COVID-19 hospital in Noida
- These are the tabletop airports in India – two of them have seen major plane crashes in last 10 years
- India registers 61,537 new COVID-19 cases and 933 more deaths, taking the total toll to 42,518
- A landslide in Kerala's Idukki has left 18 dead and over 50 missing