Two More Retailers May Have Been Hacked Around Last Year's Target Data Breach
Patrick Lux/Getty Images
A Verizon official told The Journal that the breaches appear similar to the Target attack, which compromised more than 40 million credit and debit card numbers.
"I'd say the earmarks of these situations look very, very similar," Bryan Sartin, the director of the research, investigations, solutions, knowledge team at Verizon's enterprise solutions unit, told the Journal. "At this point and I'd be surprised if they were different."
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- 'Get your boy Elon in line:' Former NASA official says she was ridiculed for supporting SpaceX in new memoir
- India is betting on casinos, online games and horse races to fill its coffers
- Ola Electric’s HR Director quits after fourteen months as top executives depart
- Making sense of metaverse – a primer
- How IT Works: Internet of Things (IoT) for manufacturing
- Leveraging AI in the Indian healthcare system: Opportunities and challenges
- Cyrus Mistry's father, Pallonji Mistry passes away at 93