Uber is turning to the riskiest part of the debt market to raise up to another $2 billion
according to a new report from The Wall Street Journal's Marueen Farrell, Matt Wirz, and Douglas MacMillan.
The ride-hailing company is tapping Barclay's PLC and Morgan Stanley to sell a leveraged loan of up to $2 billion, according to The Journal.
The move comes just two weeks after the ride-hailing service raised $3.5 billion from a Saudi Arabian investment fund.
In the coming weeks, Uber is also said to be planning to tap institutional investors for a loan as well.
- Most of the world’s youngest people, particularly Gen Zers, live in these countries
- Best drying stands and racks for clothes
- Best wireless earbuds for a rich music experience
- Best dual band routers for homes and offices in India
- Russia claims its new COVID-19 vaccine has pre-orders from 20 countries