Underground labs in China are pumping out massive quantities of a dangerous drug and the CDC is 'concerned'
Spice, also known as K2, black mamba, or crazy clown, is a lab-produced, mind-altering drug that's soared in popularity in recent years.Giant underground labs, many in China, are churning out thousands of pounds of the stuff.
While marketed as a "safer alternative" to marijuana, spice is dangerous and can be deadly.
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC
- NITI Aayog proposes price of COVID-19 between ₹300-500