Venezuela is betraying its friends to survive
To make it through 2015 without going into crippling default, Venezuela must break promises that made it possible for late President Hugo Chavez to build a strong relationship with Latin American and Caribbean nations largely forgotten by the Obama Administration.
And for the US, this is an opportunity to get back in the game.
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow
- Hero Motocorp sold more bikes in second quarter and that will aid revenue growth — but profit may remain under pressure
- OYO rival Treebo raises ₹10 crore from Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Deepak Parayanken of Mozambique Holdings, and others