Vijay Ghadge is the new COO of Snapdeal's Vulcan Express
It’s just been three months that Ghadge quit GoJavas, the e-commerce logistics company that has its 42% stake held by e-commerce giant
Also read: Snapdeal has enough money for now, doesn’t need fresh funding, says Jayant Sood
GoJavas is the largest logistics partner for New Delhi-based Snapdeal, which makes for around 85% its business along with Jabong.
"Snapdeal is unlikely to invest further in GoJavas. The logistics entity, however, has been trying to raise a round on their own where Snapdeal will be participating," a sector analyst told ET.
Also read: Indian logistic companies look forward to partnering with Alibaba for its India entry
- Sharechat’s top exec shares how the social media startup is built for Bharat users – which platforms of the West lack
- Best voltage stabilizers for home use in India
- Times Internet's M360 partners with Google to enable effective monetization for digital publishers
- With 82,170 new COVID-19, India's coronavirus tally crossed 60 lakh
- RBI approves panel of three independent directors to run Lakshmi Vilas Bank