Vijay Ghadge is the new COO of Snapdeal's Vulcan Express
It’s just been three months that Ghadge quit GoJavas, the e-commerce logistics company that has its 42% stake held by e-commerce giant
Also read: Snapdeal has enough money for now, doesn’t need fresh funding, says Jayant Sood
GoJavas is the largest logistics partner for New Delhi-based Snapdeal, which makes for around 85% its business along with Jabong.
"Snapdeal is unlikely to invest further in GoJavas. The logistics entity, however, has been trying to raise a round on their own where Snapdeal will be participating," a sector analyst told ET.
Also read: Indian logistic companies look forward to partnering with Alibaba for its India entry
Popular on BI
- Best steel chair for living room in India
- Best floodlights for outdoors in India
- CCI approves HDFC Bank's acquisition of 4.99% stake in HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
- Best front lights for bicycles in India
- Best document scanners for office and home use in India