Villagers looted ration shops in Madhya Pradesh after the shop owner refused to accept old notes
The fiery consequence of government’s demonetization move has now started showing up. Tired of being refused by shopkeepers from buying everyday necessities and food items, a bunch of cashless villagers at
In what vented out in to anger, the villagers in Bardua lost their temper after owner refused them to accept the now-defunct Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 currencies for groceries.
It all happened when those villagers went to buy food grains to the PDS and shop owner
(Image : India Times)
- Suresh Raina retires from international cricket, 'joins MS Dhoni in his journey'
- M S Dhoni retires from International cricket, will continue to play IPL
- Arunachal CM launches entrepreneurship plan to boost economy
- Meghalaya has set up task force to revive economy: Sangma
- Google may replace Duo video calling app with Meet