Micromax’s CEO, Vineet Taneja quits
"Vineet has moved on to pursue other interests. We would like to thank him for his contribution and wish him good luck," a Micromax spokesperson said in an emailed statement.
The Gurgaon-headquartered company is yet to announce the name of the person who would succeed Taneja as the company’s CEO.
Taneja, who was earlier associated with Bharti Airtel, Nokia, and Samsung India had joined Micromax in July 2014.
In the past few quarters, there have been quite a few movements in the company’s top level. While in August last year, Chairman Sanjay Kapoor had stepped down, January saw Vikas Thapar being appointed as the Senior VP (Finance).
- The decision not to have a kid is personal — but the social pressure against the choice is all-pervasive
- K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
- Global consumer spending on apps to reach $270 billion annually by 2025
- Farmers announce series of Mahapanchayats in March
- Huawei aims to make electric cars later this year