We Took Part In The Latest Trend - A Dance Party At 7AM On A Work Day
It's called Daybreaker. It's an early morning dance party with yoga, fresh juice, heavy beats, spoken word poetry, a live band and mascots but no alcohol or mind-altering drugs.Advertisement
Founders Matt Brimer and Radha Agrawal created a 100% sober rave, where the only thing people get high on is life. They say, "it is about love, it is about mindfulness and it is about mischief."
We strapped on a GoPro and hit the dance floor at 7AM on a Wednesday in Brooklyn, New York, and then went to work.Want to get in on the action? Sign up at dybrkr.com and follow the party on Instagram (dybrkr). You can read more about the party from Business Insider's Madeline Stone.
Produced by Sam Rega.
- Maha: Two Thane corporators test positive for COVID-19
- Most Indian organisations want AI for improved productivity
- Respite from heat wave likely for Delhi till June 2: IMD
- India has a new scoring system for the COVID batch’s lost semester— where old grades matter
- C'garh: Sanitary pads distributed at quarantine centres