We compared 9 online mattresses to show you what each is best at
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- The online marketplace for the best delivery mattresses is more crowded than ever, replete with companies like Casper, Leesa, Bear, and more all vying for your business.
- It seems like a new mattress company launches every other week. So to help you figure out which is the best online mattress for your specific sleep needs, we compared nine popular options.
- All of the online mattresses listed below offer a 100-night, risk-free trial, free shipping and returns, and a 10-year warranty.
- Check out the Insider Picks Buying Guide to the best mattress you can buy, the best sheets you can buy, and the best pillows you can buy.
We no longer have to drive to a well-lit department store to spend hours laying down on mattresses just to get one we will like.The explosion of online mattress startups means we can try out beds in the comfort of our home, without a hovering attendant, and skip the prices that accompany brick-and-mortar stores. What used to be the tedious commitment of an afternoon has been simplified to a click.
Sounds good, right?
And it is, except for the inevitable challenges of a faceless, vast online marketplace where every mattress looks the same. Products are cheaper, better, and more convenient - but it can be impossible to distinguish what does what. The hours we would have spent dutifully laying down on one mattress and then another in a showroom can soon become hours of granular internet research - reviews, comparisons, etc.
Keeping that in mind, we aimed to slim down the comparison process for you. Below are the nine most popular online mattress startups and a cheat sheet of what they're each good at, so you'll save time and still get the bed of your sweet dreams.
For all nine mattress startups below, you'll find they all offer:
- A 10-year warranty
- Free shipping and easy returns
- A generous, 100-night sleep trial
Once you do settle on a mattress, you can treat yourself to a new set of great sheets as well.Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Business Insider's Insider Picks team. We aim to highlight products and services you might find interesting, and if you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners, including Amazon. Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon, is an investor in Business Insider through his personal investment company Bezos Expeditions. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback.Have something you think we should know about? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.