1. "Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order" is a single-player action game with some light puzzle solving — like "Star Wars" meets "Uncharted."
2. It stars Cal Kestis, a lonely Jedi who's on the run from the Imperial government.
3. The game's characters are a very "Star Wars" mix of goofy, gruff, and fashionable.
4. The demo started with Cal outright climbing an AT-AT, taking it over, and wrecking everything in his path.
5. The game's combat is tactical and methodical — you are not Superman.
6. BD-1 is a real delight.
7. Cal's mobility is a big part of the game.
8. Using the Force looks fun as heck.
9. There are occasional minibosses that require more determination.
10. "Fallen Order" features stunning setpiece environments.
EA released a trimmed down version of the demo that was shown, which you can see below: