What marijuana really does to your body and brain
Marijuana's official designation as a Schedule 1 drug - something with "no accepted medical use" - means it is pretty tough to study.Yet both a growing body of research and numerous anecdotal reports link cannabis with several health benefits, ranging from pain relief to helping with certain forms of epilepsy. In addition, researchers say there are many other potential ways marijuana might affect health that they want to understand better.Advertisement
A massive new report released in January 2017 by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (NASEM) helps sum up exactly what we know - and perhaps more importantly, what we don't - about the science of weed.
- Sensex rallies over 900 pts in opening session; Nifty tops 9,800
- Trump called Zuckerberg after Twitter flagged controversial tweets: Report
- HUL CEO says the product inventory range will be smaller and simpler hereon— analysts believe others may have the same plan
- India and China are testing each other at the Ladakh border— but it won’t be another war like in 1962, according to experts
- New Delhi has 122 containment zones — here’s the entire list