WhatsApp's Insane Growth Continues: 100 Million New Users in 4 Months
WhatsApp cofounder and CEO Jan Koum said on Monday that the messaging app has topped 700 million monthly active users.
In a Facebook post, Koum wrote, "Today, we're thrilled to share that WhatsApp has more than 700 million monthly active users. Additionally, every day our users now send over 30 billion messages."
As crazy as it sounds, WhatsApp's massive growth is on pace with what it saw over the past year. Just a little over four months ago, in late August, WhatsApp announced that it surpassed 600 million monthly active users.
Here's a graph that shows its insane growth:
- Fuel your morning: Wholesome South Indian breakfast ideas for health
- Vodafone Idea shares tumble 14%, mcap erodes ₹10,806.7 cr
- National parties declare income of ₹3,077 cr in 2022-23; BJP has highest share
- Human trials may reveal efficacy of new Rs 100 cancer pill: Docs
- Multiplexes' revenue growth to dip to 15% in FY25 as OTTs crimp profit margins