WhatsApp's Insane Growth Continues: 100 Million New Users in 4 Months
WhatsApp cofounder and CEO Jan Koum said on Monday that the messaging app has topped 700 million monthly active users.
View all Offers
- 66% OFF
Coirfit Jute Fabric Washable Cover Folding Sofa Cum Bed (Grey, 4' X 6' Feet)₹ 6649₹ 13635Buy On
Savya Home® APEX Chairs™ Apollo Chrome Base HIGH Back Office CHAIR2₹ 5089₹ 18000Buy On
- 11% OFF
Duroflex Back Magic - Doctor Recommended Orthopaedic High Density Coir, 5 Inch Queen Size Firm Mattress for Back Support and Posture Alignment (78 X 60 X 5 Inches)₹ 15719₹ 20809Buy On
- 45% OFF
Amazon Brand - Solimo Swerve Height Adjustable Plastic Laptop & Utility Table with Cup Holder (Black)₹ 1169₹ 2200Buy On
- 33% OFF
Duroflex LiveIn - Pressure Relieving, Memory Foam, Roll Pack, 6 Inch Double Size Medium Firm Mattress with Superior Comfort and Anti Microbial Fabric (75 X 48 X 6 Inches)₹ 9059₹ 13499Buy On
In a Facebook post, Koum wrote, "Today, we're thrilled to share that WhatsApp has more than 700 million monthly active users. Additionally, every day our users now send over 30 billion messages."
As crazy as it sounds, WhatsApp's massive growth is on pace with what it saw over the past year. Just a little over four months ago, in late August, WhatsApp announced that it surpassed 600 million monthly active users.
Here's a graph that shows its insane growth:
- Internship at Bureau of Police Research & Development: Checkout all the details including last date, eligibility and stipend
- Last day to subscribe to AGS Transact IPO, GMP drops to ₹10
- Ethereum may not have too long to get its high gas fee issue in check, according to JPMorgan
- Terra's LUNA token continues to hold its own even in a crypto bear market — here's why
- SEBI is hiring young graduate professionals for a monthly stipend of ₹60,000, last date is January 25