Why Google tweeted about 'cubed rutabagas'
Despite an April Fool's Day prank that went horribly awry, Google just can't stop scratching its itchy funny bone.Especially when it tickles the Geek funny bone.
Prepare the cubed rutabagas: it's our second favorite arithme-date of 2016. pic.twitter.com/KYyrjLVS0W- Google (@google) April 4, 2016
It's a reference to 4/4/16 being Square Root Day.Rutabagas are a root vegetable. So cubed rutabagas = squared root. Get it?
And we're guessing that Google's first favorite arithme-date was last month, March 14, Pi Day, a day to celebrate the mathematical constant pi (p) by eating pie. Pi begins with a 3.14.
- Best 32-inch monitor in India in 2021
- Delhi government allows reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from Monday
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic