Wipro is considering stock options for staff as rewards
"We are experimenting with rewards in the short term and also with time based long term stock options," said Rishad Premji, Wipro’s Chief Strategy Officer at a panel discussion at the Nasscom India Leadership Forum on 'Surviving Success'.
He also talked about Wipro executing various strategies to identify the future growth areas for the company that is, from the core, a services company.
"At our core we are a services company. But who we sell to, what we sell and how we sell is changing," he said.
The company recently acquired a global strategic design firm, on which he said, "Acquisitions are not the only way to make this change, but this is one part of executing that."
- Xiaomi patents new foldable smartphone
- Top 10 richest people in Canada according to Forbes as of March 7, 2021
- Global market for desktops, notebooks and tablets to grow 8% in 2021, says new report
- Porsche unveils its first pair of electric bikes priced at $8,549
- Facebook removes 915 malicious accounts and 606 fake accounts from Instagram in February