Wipro launches DevOps platform AgileBase on Microsoft Azure
The Wipro AgileBase platform has been distributed on Azure Marketplace that can potentially reduce the DevOps set-up time by up to 90 percent, while wiping out manual endeavours opposed to conventional deployments.
"Our new cloud platform AgileBase built on Azure enables global enterprises to adopt development and operations (DevOps) faster and cost effectively," a company statement said.
As the platform reduces the DevOps time up to 90 percent and eliminates manual deployment, enterprises can receive it to automate their development, testing and operations environment.
"The platform complements investments by customer organisations and helps accelerate the software delivery process by providing a comprehensive delivery environment," it further added.organisations and helps accelerate the software delivery process by providing a comprehensive delivery environment," it further added.
As AgileBase ensures the tool interests in an undertaking, different clients crosswise over retail, banking, utilities and media industries are embracing it to take their DevOps maturity to the next level.
The outsourcing firm has been investing on building industry solutions on Azure to solve customers' problems and unlock value of the cloud.
- Man in famous 9/11 photo dies from COVID-19 in Florida
- Assam registers record 1,202 new COVID-19 cases; tally crosses 11,000-mark
- Delhi govt asks DMs to start COVID-19 survey outside containment zones
- 1,168 new cases in Pune on Sat, COVID-19 count now 27,311
- Nitish Kumar, 14 Bihar CMO staffers test negative for COVID-19