Yahoo Messed Up And Released Taylor Swift's New Video Early
Swift fans woke up like kids on Christmas morning to the surprise that their pop idol had released a new video without so much as an announcement that it went live.By 10am, the video had been taken down.Advertisement
The video, which shows Taylor wielding weaponry at a gentleman, made the rounds this morning but is no where to be found now.
Then the director of "Blank Space," Joseph Kahn, tweeted the following:
It's believed that Yahoo made an error and released Blank Space earlier than planned.
Yup. Yahoo effed up. Wait to see the Blank Space video. Let Taylor introduce it herself. It'll be worth it :)- Joseph Kahn (@JosephKahn) November 10, 2014
This is bad for Yahoo for a few reasons. One, Taylor is the only thing that matters right now in the entertainment industry and Yahoo is fighting for relevance. If it had some sort of opportunity to use Swift to attract users - young users - and messed that opportunity up, there's a huge risk that Swift and others will skip Yahoo in the future.Swift's team has yet to comment on the video or Yahoo's premature release.
- COVID-19 testing reaches 8,000 per million in India, recovery rate at 62.93%
- Make a WhatsApp voice or video call with Google Assistant
- 26 new COVID-19 cases in Nagaland, tally rises to 774
- Pulse oximeters like 'surakha kavach', have minimised COVID-19 deaths in Delhi: Kejriwal
- After Amitabh and Abhishek, Aishwarya, daughter Aaradhya also test positive for COVID-19