Yes, A Gold iPad Air Is Coming Soon
The company will offer this new gold color option in addition to the existing silver and grey options available for the iPad Air.
This isn't the first time we've heard that Apple will add a gold variant to the iPad lineup. In early September, KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, who has a pretty solid track record when it comes to predict Apple product launches, also reported the company would release a gold iPad.
Bloomberg's report doesn't mention whether or not Apple will offer the same color option for the iPad Mini.
Last year, Apple unveiled the iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina display in October, so if Apple keeps with the same launch cycle we could be seeing new iPads this month.
Other than a gold color option, the second-generation iPad Air is expected to feature a Touch ID home button, a new processor made by Apple (probably called the A8X), and 2GB of memory.
At the same time, Apple is rumored to be working on a giant 12.9-inch iPad, but don't expect to see it until next year.
- Donald Trump supporters baffled and divided over his claim that Republicans won't vote in 2022 or 2024
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Marjorie Taylor Greene has Zoom call silenced after 'irrelevant' impeachment testimony during hearing of Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles