Your neighbourhood samosawala may be earning Rs 1 lakh a month, just like his counterparts in Delhi and Mumbai
The Black money declaration scheme by the government has yielded some hundred crores in terms of revenue. We have recently told you how the
Eating street foods in India has earned the country multiple laurels in the global front in terms of quick bites. While samosa and pakora can be considered a staple diet during evening in many Indian households, you have often felt pity on the man who sells it. Most of the time we tend to believe that samosa sellers in India are poor. Not only so, you must have noticed that some good-at-hearts wouldn’t take back change of balance just to make the street food hawker earn a little extra. But do you know that many of them actually don’t like that and they feel insulted. The reason behind this is, as many as 45% of street food vendors (including samosa wala, jalebi wala around your neighbourhood) just don’t have a self-esteem but earn almost a lakh of rupees every month.
While this may sound like an isolated story, other Quora users have found that most reputed kebab sellers of
The most reputed breakfast in Delhi and UP, chhole batore would make you feel hungry at anytime of the day. If a Quora report is to be believed, many of them sell some 500 plates of chhole batore all through the day. They earn no less than Rs 1.5 lakh a month.
One such snacks seller in the
However, just because a half of the fast food vendors, do keep in mind that not all samosawala earn the same and they shouldn’t be ignored. Have a samosa every week, pay on time and let the economy flow.
(Image: India Times)
- Farmer unions now announce plan to march towards Parliament on Budget day
- Pradhan Mantri Bal Puraskar to be awarded to 32 children on Republic Day
- Birla is making Asian Paints and Berger Paints change colours— and it’s bad news for those who got shares in Indigo IPO too
- Farmers to march towards Parliament from different locations on Budget day on February 1: Farmer leader Darshan Pal. PTI TRS GJS GJS TIR TIR
- Apple doubles its India market share this winter thanks to the launch of its online store and sales of iPhone 11, XR and 12