You've been storing your food all wrong - here's how to keep fruits, veggies, meat and dairy fresh for longer
Do your bananas always go brown too fast? Do your greens wilt and wither away in the fridge?
Daniel Goodman / Business Insider (modified by Tanya Lewis)
If you're like me, you may feel like you're constantly wasting food because it goes bad before you have a chance to consume it.
But waste no more - we've compiled some handy tips on how to keep your food fresher for longer.
Read on to stop wasting food today:
Popular on BI
- Amul hikes milk price by ₹2/ltr in Gujarat
- GST mop-up rises 13% to ₹1.6 lakh crore in March, second highest collection ever
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge