Yum Brands crushed earnings
The company posted adjusted earnings of $0.95 per share against analyst expectations of $0.83 per share.Revenue came in just a tiny bit below expectations at $2.62 billion versus analysts calls for $2.66 billion.
The company also posted comparable store growth of 2% worldwide and total sales growth of 5%.In response, the stock jumped 5% in after-hours trading, before sliding down to a rise of around 3.75% as of 4:26 p.m. ET.
More to come...
- Apple to launch its 'strict' new privacy feature in next iOS 14 beta
- Instagram launches new layout for "Stories" feature for desktop users
- Honda to export new City 2020 from India to left-hand drive markets
- WhatsApp to add additional security layer for users to link account to computers
- AAP to contest elections in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat in 2022, says Arvind Kejriwal