Zaha Hadid just dropped a line of stunning jewelry inspired by her famous buildings
Hadid created the collection for Danish design house Georg Jensen, Dezeen reports. The eight-piece line, which includes a two-finger ring and a twisted cuff, will premiere at this week's Baselworld art fair in Switzerland.
"We often look at the coherence and logic of natural systems when we work to create environments," she said in a statement. "Our challenge was to translate that into something that can be worn."
- Twitter plans 'Undo Send' button with paid subscription service
- India's new guidelines for gyms and yoga institutes that want to reopen
- DGCA asks SpiceJet to stop ticket sale offer as govt-imposed fare limits are in place
- Chinese hackers claim Apple's Secure Enclave chip has a new 'unfixable vulnerability'
- National Education Policy: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister writes to Modi opposing the shift to three languages