Zaranga Is Airbnb For Professionally Managed Properties (And The Prices Are Negotiable!)
Airbnb is a total boon for people with properties to rent and for those looking to rent them, but perhaps you'd rather deal with a rental company than a person with a spare bedroom and the Internet.
You want something like Zaranga, most easily understood as an Airbnb where all the properties are owned and managed by area rental businesses. It's as easy to use as you'd expect - type in where you want to go, enter the dates of your stay, and Zaranga will show you listings of properties that match your criteria.If you like a property but not the price, Zaranga has a name-your-own-price feature to let you haggle it out with management. This video below shows you what it's like to rent a property through the site from beginning to end.Advertisement
- CRPF official succumbs to COVID-19 in Hyderabad; 11th pandemic death in force
- West Bengal reports record single-day spike of 1,344 COVID-19 cases
- 7 more COVID-19 deaths in Haryana, infection count crosses 20K-mark
- Activist Akhil Gogoi tests COVID-19 positive in Guwahati jail
- 45 fresh COVID-19 cases reported in U'khand, total climbs to 3,417