A 35-year-old guy who has spent 10 years traveling the world reveals the 5 things you should do before taking a big trip
Nomadic Matt and author of New York Times bestseller "How to Travel the World on $50 a Day," often finds that the biggest obstacle faced by people who want to travel isn't money, but mindset.
Many see globe-trotting adventures as a luxury for people who can afford them, rather than the attainable result of taking small steps to save and spend wisely.Kepnes is full of ideas for how to stop making excuses and start exploring. Here's his advice for building confidence in your ability to see the world.Advertisement
Research — a lot.
Take local trips to nearby cities or states on your own.Advertisement
Take a short weekend trip out of the country.
Read travel blogs by people that are similar to you.Advertisement
Meet other people who travel.
- COVID-19 cases in India cross 2 million
- Dr Kasturirangan, the mind behind the New Education Policy, used to head India’s space agency
- India’s national capital has unveiled its own incentives and policy to push more EVs
- Banks are spending a lot on tech but the money is not going to Indian IT biggies yet
- BCCI claims "in principle" government approval for IPL in UAE