A burnt bagel forced an entire terminal at Missouri airport to evacuate
- A burnt bagel forced Terminal 2 at St. Louis Lambert International Airport to evacuate on Tuesday night.
- The evacuation lasted less than 10 minutes and no flights were reportedly delayed.
- Travelers had to endure a temperature of 11 degrees during the evacuation.
Holiday travel can be a pain, and that was particularly true for the hundreds of travelers who were forced to temporarily exit Terminal 2 at St. Louis Lambert International Airport on Tuesday night, according to the Associated Press. The terminal is occupied by Southwest Airlines.
Though the evacuation lasted less than 10 minutes, travelers had to endure an 11-degree temperature outdoors and go through security again upon re-entering the airport. No flights were reportedly delayed.
We're all outside in the freezing cold walking under the jetbridges. No idea where we are going or why. Hundreds of passengers pic.twitter.com/992pFplHXm- Jacob Long (@JacobLongTV) December 27, 2017
- 4,000 people to attend I-Day celebrations at Red Fort — to maintain 'Do Gaz ki Doori'
- Best PlayStation 4 games
- Profitable stocks in last one month—Lemon Tree, CG Power, Balaji Amines Limited, SBI Card
- HDFC Bank launches Shaurya KGC Card — a farm loan product for armed forces
- EXCLUSIVE: OYO’s new employee initiatives — weekend curfew with no calls or Slack messages, a surprise holiday, and discounted Curefit membership