A burnt bagel forced an entire terminal at Missouri airport to evacuate
- A burnt bagel forced Terminal 2 at St. Louis Lambert International Airport to evacuate on Tuesday night.
- The evacuation lasted less than 10 minutes and no flights were reportedly delayed.
- Travelers had to endure a temperature of 11 degrees during the evacuation.
Holiday travel can be a pain, and that was particularly true for the hundreds of travelers who were forced to temporarily exit Terminal 2 at St. Louis Lambert International Airport on Tuesday night, according to the Associated Press. The terminal is occupied by Southwest Airlines.
Though the evacuation lasted less than 10 minutes, travelers had to endure an 11-degree temperature outdoors and go through security again upon re-entering the airport. No flights were reportedly delayed.
We're all outside in the freezing cold walking under the jetbridges. No idea where we are going or why. Hundreds of passengers pic.twitter.com/992pFplHXm- Jacob Long (@JacobLongTV) December 27, 2017
- Punjab to bring Bill to earmark welfare budget for SCs in proportionate to their population
- High Pressure car washer price in India
- Best boAt headphones to buy in India
- Nothing ear (1) review – clean sound, transparent design for the win
- Oppo Reno 6 Pro 5G to A74 5G: Oppo smartphones launched in India in 2021