A company that's using microbes to produce biodegradable materials for everything from plastic bags to clothing just raised $90 million
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Best microfiber comforters for a comfortable Sleep
- Harley-Davidson exits India as a part of its restructuring plan
- Delhi Crime, Four More Shots Please and Actor Arjun Mathur nominated for Emmy 2020
- DRDO waives 'performance security' for development contracts as an incentive for the private sector
- In Australia, several stranded pilot whales will be euthanised as it is "the most humane thing to do"