A day in the life of Playboy's Playmate of the Year, who wakes up at 7:30 a.m., works out with a private trainer twice a week, and helps run a non-profit for women
- Jordan Emanuel is Playboy's 2019 Playmate of the Year.
- She also works as a Playboy Bunny at the recently opened Playboy Club in New York City.
- Emanuel wakes up at 7:30 a.m., does a 10-step skincare routine, works out with her personal trainer, and spends the day on modeling shoots and auditions or working at the non-profit for women she co-founded.
- She starts her Playboy Bunny shift at the club at 7:30 p.m, but she gets there early because it takes at least 30 minutes to put on her Bunny costume.
- Here's a look at her typical day, as told to Business Insider.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
At New York City's Playboy Club, which opened in September 2018, 30 years after the last original club closed down, Playboy Bunnies in their iconic costumes and bunny ears serve drinks to patrons in a swanky lounge setting.
Jordan Emanuel is one of those Bunnies. She works at the Playboy Club on Tuesday nights and she's also Playboy's Playmate of the Year. Being a Playmate is a role that can entail appearing in the magazine, working special events, and acting as an ambassador for the brand.
But Emanuel's time is spent on much more than her Playboy work. When she's not working at the club as a Bunny, Emanuel's days are taken up by sessions with her personal trainer, modeling shoots and auditions, and working at the non-profit she co-founded, Women With Voices.
"What's great about everything that I do is that it doesn't necessarily require 100% of my time," Emanuel, 25, told Business Insider.
"I genuinely just like the rotation of keeping it fresh and interacting with new people," she said.
The Playboy Club's creative director, Richie Notar, told Business Insider in November that one of the main things he looks for when hiring a Playboy Bunny is someone who has something interesting going on in their lives outside the job.
"One of the things that I would like to do ... is focus on people that have something interesting outside of this," Notar said. "I want them to be interesting in different ways other than just bringing you a drink."
Emanuel certainly seems to fit the bill. Here's a look at a typical day in her life.